Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spring Is Here!

I know it's just the beginning of February, but this weekend it felt like spring. Hopefully the warm weather is here to stay because I am officially ready to say goodbye to winter! Here are some highlights of the weekend:

Straight from the farmer's market, later made into a Strawberry Crisp.

A tiny bouquet made from weeds in the yard...but hey, they're fresh flowers!

Started weeding our garden area. I can't wait to start planting veggies. My succulent garden is loving the sun as much as I am!

A morning walk down by the bay.

2 comments:

  1. The strawberries, flowers and all that sunshine! Ah springtime.. no wait- it's February!!@#
    Love that spice jar, does it have a lid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. New look to the blog...I like it! Did you take the photo?

    ReplyDelete