Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Times They Are A-Changin'

As we roll on into 2011, I have to stop and reflect on the past year. 2010 was a year full of changes. Good changes! At this time last year, Will and I were living in Los Angeles. Don't get me wrong, L.A. has a lot to offer - just not for me. I need open space and vegetation! I was also hobbling through a horrible commute to go to an equally horrible job. I wasn't feeling like myself anymore. Not good.

Now, a year later we are living in a wonderful place that we look forward to spending many years enjoying. Being surrounded by a beautiful natural setting combined with a great small town atmosphere is the perfect fit for us. Not only do we love where we live but we were also lucky enough to have found full time jobs! As if that isn't enough in these tough economic times - I actually have a job I like! Its a pleasure working with people that I respect and enjoy.

Although 2010 started off rough, it ultimately taught me to pursue what I truly value and to not waste time on anything else. The upcoming year holds alot of potential and I am really looking forward to what lies ahead!

Thanks for coming for Xmas Mom!


1 comment:

  1. What an uplifting blog! Reflecting on the past , we can always gain insight for the future. I am so happy that you live and work in such a creative and relaxing environment.
    By the way, which is the mother and which is the daughter in that photo?

    ReplyDelete